Oh dear! I almost forgot to send you an update! We’ll keep this short!
Two students have dropped music lessons so I am down to 5 music students from the original 7. Personal Finance is going well, for the most part. Introduction to Missions is also going fairly well, as far as I can tell. Wade and I are making some progress in working on the Life Coaching program. We’ve decided to simplify overseeing the students this semester (only covering the basics and Wade and I overseeing all the underclassmen men and women) and reboot the entire program in the fall Lord willing.
Tomorrow I plan to travel with a group from the school to our second 60th anniversary banquet, this one in Sun City, a suburb of Phoenix. Our annual missions conference is scheduled for next week with a focus on work as ministry. I’ll be assisting with leading music.
Praise God that I received my first pay check reflecting the raise you enabled me to take! Thank you so much for being willing to redirect a portion of the Lord’s funds my way!!
Please keep on praying:
- That I might continue to grow in humility, wisdom, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- For steadfastness, spiritual growth, and focus for IBC students and staff.
- For staff unity and a commitment to teamwork as we work together for the glory of God and the good of the students.
- For wisdom for Wade Adakai and myself as we revamp the life coaching program and oversee student ministry assignments this semester.
- That I might be able to sleep better. I’m not sure what is going on but I am waking up between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m., unable to get back to sleep. Ugh.
Sorry I don’t have any photos this time around. Next month, perhaps!