Mission Aviation Day (MAD)
March 5, 2016 will be the return of MAD after a 5 year absence! This is an all day event for UIM Aviaiton. The purpose is to educate the public about Missionary Aviation. We expect around 900 people to attend! Kids activities, special speakers, exhibitors from mission agencies and schools, great food, and airplane rides (Paul will be flying all day) make it a full day. If you are interested in coming to visit and want to volunteer for the day, let me know! We are always looking for help. We appreciate your prayers as we work the next few months to make this event a success.
We are exploring the possibility of adding helicopters! This would open up many new areas of ministry.
- Paul continues with the various plane inspections. Above he is installing the seat tracks in 91T. This plane is being prepared for flights in Mexico so that all three of our bases will have a 206!
- Matthew will be taking 7 credits at the local community college as well as his 11th grade classes at Faith Christian Academy (FCA) this fall.
- Gabriel is waiting on a second opinion before we move forward with having the Achilles tendon surgery.
- Miriam starts 6th grade at FCA this fall.
- Jesse’s insurance came through! Thank you for praying about this.
- Laurel is preparing for the 2015-16 school year at FCA where she will once again be Administrator. She will also be involved in directing the Living Nativity in December.
SPECIFIC Family NEEDS:
- Our support level has dropped for various reasons to a point of concern and we need to share this info. If you would like to partner with us in financial giving, please send gifts made out to UIM International at P.O. Box 6429, Glendale, AZ 85312. along with a note stating: For Paul & Laurel’s support.
- Bethany’s college bill at Liberty University. In August, Bethany will be attending Liberty University to major in Sign Language! She has received some scholarships, and has been working to pay for college, but we still have a rather large chunk owed. Should you wish to help out, you can send donations to the Timblin Education Fund at UIM Int. Please pray for safety as Laurel drives her to VA (Aug 14-19th) and she settles into college life with a full academic schedule! She will be taking 17 credits and working, so please pray for her on this new venture.