DINNER AT THE HANGAR
110 people came to the UIMA hangar for dinner! We focused on opening a new base in Mexico to work with the Huichol Tribe. Many of you assisted with this dinner by sponsoring…thank you!
By the time you get this letter Kim & Jasson Farmer will be living in Tepic, Mexico with their 3 little boys. Their mission: seek out a suitable place for the plane, and immerse in the ministry with the Huichol people.
Paul is having pain in his right arm. It seems like this is our time for Dr. visits! His Inspector Authorization course is in January. (If you were one who gave to make this possible…THANK YOU!)
Bethany had shoulder surgery on Nov 8. Surprise, surprise! Along with a past shoulder injury and lots of scarring, she had a bicep tendon torn more then 50%. No wonder she was in pain! She is in an arm sling for 6 weeks with PT to follow. Matthew enjoyed his first elk hunt in Oct. (Sadly, he didn’t get one.) Gabriel told us his glasses make him see squirrels better then other hunters! Miriam has a new teacher at school to wow, impress, break-in, and love. Jesse hasn’t swallowed anything else! Are you laughing?…this is a huge praise! Laurel finds herself forgetting things now and then. OK, fine-it’s more and more these days…….Enough said!
- We had three additions to our support team this summer!
- Faith Christian Academy is a huge ministry aspect. Please pray for Laurel as she seeks to learn and lead to her best ability. This is the most challenging position she has ever worked in.
- 29C (the plane in the background of the picture above) is “chomping at the propeller” to be in Mexico. Paul is working hard to get it down there.
- An office manager with financial skills. Do you feel the Lord calling you?
- Increased UIMA monthly support which covers the flights of national pastors in Mexico.
- Your prayers. We are weary…emotionally and physically. Lately it seems that life is beating us up! We hold tightly to 2 Cor 12:9 and we depend on your prayers!
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR from our family